E3Live® is 100% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) blue-green algae, an incredible superfood that supports the immune, endocrine, nervous, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular systems. Wild-grown and harvested from Upper Klamath Lake, this is a whole, raw food that's packed with vitamins and minerals, beta-carotene, amino acids, enzymes, and 3-5x more detoxifying chlorophyll than wheat grass.
E3Live® is a fresh water, liquid, blue-green algae, or cyanophyta, known as Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (AFA). AFA was one of the first life forms to develop and it's one of the most ancient foods on earth! E3Live® AFA is wild-grown, organic, and harvested from Upper Klamath Lake during its peak nutritional growth cycle. The result is not a supplement, but a whole, raw food that's packed with nutrients to simultaneously stimulate the immune, endocrine, nervous, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular systems.
A Brief History of E3Live®
E3Live has been offering natural organic health products since 1991. As stewards of the Earth and humble caretakers of the precious gifts of Mother Nature, they take great pride in their reputation and offer only the best quality products. Their goal is to empower and educate those seeking inspiration to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Unparalleled Product Quality
E3Live is very selective when it comes to harvesting, filtering, testing and formulating their products. The harvesting and purity requirements they abide by exceed typical quality and safety standards. They adhere to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) to maintain Certified Organic status and Kosher certification. Rest assured, E3Live products are among the best in the world.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need E3Live® Blue-Green Algae
1. An Incredible Superfood with Exceptional Nutritional Value
E3Live® is an extraordinary food, not a drug or synthesized vitamin. Being 97% absorbable, it's among the most nutrient dense foods in existence and provides a complete spectrum of nutrients and is a great source of:
Vitamins and minerals
Alpha linolenic acid
Omega 3 fatty acids
2. Supports Brain Health
E3Live® has a beneficial impact on brain function and helps restore balance. It's great for mental alertness, stamina, and well-being. AFA contains phenylethyalamine, or PEA, also known as the "molecule of love". It's naturally produced in the brain when we experience happiness, love and joy.
3. Boosts the Immune System
AFA doesn't directly stimulate the immune system but increases the migration of the natural killer cells, the warriors that kill infected cells. A double blind human study reported that within two hours of consuming blue green algae, 40% of the circulating NK cells were triggered to move from blood to tissue. Blue green algae is the only natural substance known to act as a catalyst for NK cell movement.
4. Loaded with Chlorophyll
E3Live® is naturally rich in chlorophyll, roughly 3-5x more than wheat grass. Not only is chlorophyll a natural detoxifier and cleanser, it's also similar to hemoglobin, the red blood cells that carry oxygen and nutrients to the body.
5. Includes a FREE Shipping Upgrade
Because E3Live® is shipped frozen, Global Healing Center offers a free upgrade to 2nd Day Air shipping anywhere within the U.S. Simply select the free standard shipping option during checkout. Your order will ship out on the first Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday after it is placed to ensure your E3Live® remains frozen and arrives fresh!
Incredible Information About Blue-Green Algae
- The World Bank and The United Nations declared algae to be THE solution to the world’s food shortage.
- NASA fed algae to astronauts because “one gram of algae has the nutritional equivalent of 1,000 grams of fruits and vegetables.”
- "Foods containing Chlorophyll have long been known to protect against radiation. Generally speaking any green foods have chlorophyll. From 1959 to 1961 the chief of the US army nutrition branch in Chicago found that high chlorophyll foods reduced the effects of radiation on guinea pigs by 50%. This includes all chlorophyll foods and the blue-green algae from Klamath Lake called Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (AFA). This variety of blue-green algae is an excellent anti-radiation food because of its high cellular immutability and high regenerative energy, as well as its high chlorophyll content. It should be taken in a serving of four capsules (one gram) four times per day for one week before, and several weeks after radiation exposure."
-Dr. Gabriel Cousens, M.D., Well-Known Holistic Physician, Psychiatrist, and Author
"It is so much more potent and full of nutrition than wheat grass and with ZERO risk of grain sensitivity. The molecular structure of chlorophyll (green foods) is identical to the molecular structure of hemogloblin (red blood cells). I have found in my research that increasing high chlorophyll content foods into the diet will naturally increase the hemoglobin and hematocrit and at the same time reduce intravascular coagulation without taking blood thinners."
-Katherine Clark, Healthworks
"Since I started with E3Live Algae, I’ve noticed a big difference. My recovery time is so much quicker than before and I have a lot more energy."
-Grant Hackett, 2000 Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer
What are the Benefits of E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
- 97% absorbable source of nutrients!
- Promotes intestinal health and digestion.
- Increases endurance and stamina, excellent for sustained energy.
- Promotes normal blood sugar.
- Great nutrition for healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Enhances mood and well-being.
- Boosts immune system.
- Encourages metabolic functions.
- Nourishes the brain at a cellular level.
What Do People Like Best About E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
"I'm Really Stoked with E3Live! In the surfing world, being the Triple Crown Champion is like winning the World Series. I'm always looking for that competitive edge and for ways to improve my performance. I'm confident that I've found it with E3Live®, which was put to the test when I was going man to man with the current world's champ at the Rip Curl World Cup. I had just gotten wiped out by a wave and my time was running out. It took supreme stamina and mental focus to paddle back to catch the last wave that put me over the top. I'm absolutely confident that E3Live® made the difference." ~ Myles Padaca
"Wouldn't be without it! I tend to be anemic & have been using this for 1 year now... Many other health benefits. Just mix with orange or tomato juice...whatever you like." ~ Lisa
"It comes frozen! I have been using this product for years. The six pack is an economical size. I live in a hot climate and have never had a problem with the shipment melting. Overall, the manufacturer is conscientious and E3Live lives up to its claims as a superfood." ~ Mary
Why is E3Live® the Best Blue-Green Algae Available?
- E3Live® is expertly harvested from the pristine waters of Upper Klamath Lake.
- 100% all natural and stimulant free.
- E3Live® is the ONLY Aphanizomenon flos-aquae that is is unprocessed, live, liquid and delivered frozen.
- Winner of Best Superfood: 2011 World Veg Fest Weekend VegHealth Awards!
- Winner of Single Best Superfood: 2011 Best of Raw Awards!
- No artificial ingredients or coloring.
- No sugars, wheat, yeast, corn or diary.
- Certified Organic and Kosher!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About E3Live® Blue-Green Algae?
1. What are cyanophyta? Cyanophyta are plants that grow in water, soil, tree bark, and rock surfaces. They're responsible for a large portion of the earth's oxygen production and food supply. E3Live® blue-green algae is a special form of cyanophyta that grows in Oregon's Upper Klamath Lake, one of the few remaining alkaline lakes on the planet.
2. Why does it grow in Klamath Lake? Klamath Lake is in the perfect environment for AFA to thrive. It's situated at 4200 feet in an area with fresh air and receives over 300 days per year of sunlight. A volcanic eruption over 7,000 years ago blanketed the area with tons of mineral ash. In fact, Upper Klamath Lake is one of the richest nutrient traps in the world. It's fed by seventeen streams and rivers which deposit 50,000 tons of mineral-rich silt every year.
3. Can I give E3Live® AFA to my pets? Absolutely, pet owners and veterinarians love to give their dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, horses, and other animals E3Live for nutritional support. It's perfect for older animals and may provide a rejuvenation of youthfulness and quality of life. Your pet is sure to love E3Live®!
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Consume first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Stay hydrated with filtered water to support toxin elimination.
- Consume additional servings for added boost.
- Apply topically with skin and hair care products for increased nutrition.
- Can be added to fresh, raw juice or smoothies.
Still Not Sure if E3Live® Blue-Green Algae Can Help You? Read These Reviews...
"E3Live® makes a big difference! Since I began eating E3Live®, I've noticed an unmistakable boost in my energy. I have more stamina, I can swim faster for longer periods. My times have improved. I can now workout more intensely. Recovery time is dramatically shorter. Bottom line — E3Live® makes a big difference in my performance." ~ Ryk Neethling
"Recover Faster, Less Fatigue! After taking E3Live®, I have experienced an incredible increase in my endurance. I feel like I can keep going. I have increased my times, my recovery is much, much faster, and I don't feel fatigued at the end of my workouts, I feel energized. This food is absolutely fantastic — and VERY powerful! The results we are seeing are phenomenal." ~ Toby Angove
"Professional Snowboarder Experiences Better Health With E3Live! I have been taking E3Live for the past five years, and have found it has given me an extra boost through the many challenging and changing interests that I have had. I began taking it as a professional snowboarder, finding it to give me a quicker recovery time and a sustained feeling of well being and health, energy, and vitality through the long days in the backcountry. " ~ Meghann O'Brien
Get Started Today and Boost Your Health and Wellness With E3Live® Blue-Green Algae!